Thursday 14 August 2014

V.E.N.O.M.'s Supremacy - Darren Gregson - #assembleMASK #Hasbro #MASKComics

In the build up to next month (more details coming soon), Darren Gregson has released another of his infamous works of art!

Showcasing Vampire and Stinger - this image truly reflects V.E.N.O.M.'s Supremacy!


As of now, this is my favourite drawing of Darren's.  I have a place in my heart for Vampire - after 8 issues of the UK comic (9 if you include the Preview Issue), issue 9 had a little surprise on the cover -

A glimpse of a new V.E.N.O.M. agent!

After going for so long with just the characters, vehicles and mask's from the series one release toys - this was an exciting time for a fan like me!

It wouldn't be until issue 10 that the whole cover and centre spread was dedicated to this great character and his steed.

I'm guessing that from the toy's perspective, Vampire would be the new Condor in terms of price point and a lot of kids would buy it!  I never had many of the toys (seemingly I was too old!!) but would've loved this one.

Anyway, getting back to Darren, please like his page over at Back to the Old Drawing Board.

I highly recommend that you like his page as this is where you will get all the scoops of his new pictures.

I'd also ask that you share links to his page - I'm sure you'll agree that he is a talented artist and would be great to ensure as many people as possible can fully enjoy his work!

In the meantime, I'd urge you all to like the M.A.S.K. Comics Facebook Page also so that you don't miss any of they upcoming events across multiple M.A.S.K. and other sites, including -

Agents of M.A.S.K.

Matt-Trakker.com

Boulder-Hill.net

M.A.S.K. Eire


Remember that the Bring Back M.A.S.K. Campaign is still strong and your full support - so please sign up and share all the links via all Social Media sites.


#assembleMASK #Hasbro #MASKComics





No comments:

Post a Comment