Sunday 28 July 2013

Lego M.A.S.K. Cartoon!

The Lego Star Wars game for the Playstation and Nintendo Wii are games I've always liked - they put a nice spin on the Star Wars Franchise yet bringing some fun into it also.

About this time last year, I bought my son the DVD of Lego Star Wars - The Padawan Menace!  Ok, I'm not sure that I really bought it for him or if I bought it for me, but this cartoon has the same humour brought over from the game, a fantastic script and the most amazing CGI Graphics.

My son watched it on a regular basis and there are that many jokes, that every time I watched it I caught another one!

I'm sure that many of you will know about Orion Pax's Lego M.A.S.K. creations - if you are not, please check out their page as there are some great pieces of work - not just M.A.S.K. but many other famous franchises also.

From the images above of their Gator done in Lego...


To the assembled cast above, Orion Pax has taken great care in the detail of recreating the iconic M.A.S.K. vehicles, HQ and characters.

So, what if someone decided to make a Lego M.A.S.K. Cartoon in a similar way as the aforementioned Lego Star Wars?

Would it work?  I think it would,especially if they managed to capture the humour that Lego has now become famed for in all of their computer games and cartoons.

What are your thoughts?  Comments below and and my Facebook Page please!

No comments:

Post a Comment